A Message from our Communications and Marketing Department

Please know that Springside Chestnut Hill Academy places tremendous value in our communication between home and school. The primary method of sharing information with parents about important events and programs is our weekly Virtual Mailbag (VMB). Please be sure to refer to this electronic newsletter, sent on Friday afternoons, for all-school information (found on the landing page) as well as information specific to your daughter's grade level and slideshows of school life (found on the Lower School page).

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cathedral Village, May 21, 2010



Lily, Zoe M., and Zoe R. reporting:

"I really enjoyed our visit to Cathedral Village because my grandfather used to live there. We use to play tic-tac-toe together. Singing there reminded me of him." - Lily

"I think that Cathedral Village was very, very special and cool! We got to meet people that we never met before and some of them went to Springside when they were younger so we asked them questions about how Springside had changed." - Zoe M.

"I thought it was nice to cheer people up with some old songs that they knew." - Zoe R.

No comments: