A Message from our Communications and Marketing Department

Please know that Springside Chestnut Hill Academy places tremendous value in our communication between home and school. The primary method of sharing information with parents about important events and programs is our weekly Virtual Mailbag (VMB). Please be sure to refer to this electronic newsletter, sent on Friday afternoons, for all-school information (found on the landing page) as well as information specific to your daughter's grade level and slideshows of school life (found on the Lower School page).

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Baskets 2011

Some words from our girls in 2D:
Noel: It was fun donating food to people.
Abigail:  The baskets were really heavy!
Amanda: YES! Oh! I loved the feeling of helping people in need.
Franny: I am very happy that people will get to have Thanksgiving dinner now.
Kaia: I am very proud of myself and happy for the families who will be full and stuffed on Thanksgiving... and very happy!
Sally: It felt good to bring the food in because now poor people will have food for Thanksgiving.
Jazze: I am glad that people with no money can have Thanksgiving dinner.
Taylor: It was fun to bring in food and give it to the poor people.  It was fun doing a good deed so others can be happy.
Ashley: I am thankful that poor people will have food now.
Amatullah: I had fun delivering the food and I am so happy I could help.
Maddi: I am happy for what we did to help the poor people.


Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album made with Smilebox

No comments: