Hello 2D Families,
What a wonderful start to the new school year! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know your daughters during this short week. This is a dynamic, fun-loving, and hard-working group. They have fantastic stamina for reading, they enjoyed doing a spelling inventory (spelling pre-test made up of 25 words), and they love to be helpful in taking care of our classroom. We will continue to learn the routines and expectations over the coming weeks of school while beginning to delve into our curriculum. Homework folders and Reading logs will be coming home next week so please help ensure these return each day.
I wanted to share this Smilebox with you so you can get a peek into our busy day. I will occasionally share photos with you of special events throughout the year. Enjoy!
| Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox |
http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4e4445784f4445314f54553d0d0a&blogview=true
No comments:
Post a Comment