What
does Sportsmanship mean to you?
BLUE & GOLD DAY 2017-2018
RAI – I think it means to have a good
spirit, to not be jealous, and if your team wins or loses
you should
not be mean.
CLAIRE - Sportsmanship is not saying,
“I won and you lost!” It’s saying, “Good job” and
“Maybe you’ll
win next time.”
ALICE
– I think it means that you want to be nice to other people even if they’re not
on your team. And if they win a race say, “Good job!”
ELENA – Sportsmanship means saying, “Oh,
good job,” if they win, and not saying things
that can
hurt.
HALLIE – I think Sportsmanship means to
not brag if you win and to not physically use your body
if you lose
but know you can win another time.
LILA – I think it means to be kind, to
be happy, not feeling sad if your team loses.
You should be
happy because it’s just about having fun and your team may win next time.
BIRDIE – It means to be loyal to your
teammates and don’t think about the past.
Just think
about how you did and if you did your best. And if you did your best then don’t brag. Just be who you are. Sportsmanship means to be loyal to
SCH. We’re all one big
school. We should unite together
as one big SCH team!
SAMMY – It means that you need to be
nice and not mean, even if your team wins or loses.
It’s a day to
be happy and have fun. Never give
up! That’s the most important
thing.
CORINNE – Sportsmanship means to not
quit, to keep going no matter what happens. It’s still worth
it because
even if the other team is doing better than yours it’s not the end of the
world.
ISABEL – “Don’t ever brag that you won.
And don’t say, “I’m never going to win.”
Don’t quit!
LEILA – I think it means to be nice and
kind and even if you’re on a different team you can still
be
friends. You can also say, “You
were fast!”
TAYLOR – I think it means supporting
people, helping others, and standing up for them,
cheering
them, and everybody having a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment