A Message from our Communications and Marketing Department

Please know that Springside Chestnut Hill Academy places tremendous value in our communication between home and school. The primary method of sharing information with parents about important events and programs is our weekly Virtual Mailbag (VMB). Please be sure to refer to this electronic newsletter, sent on Friday afternoons, for all-school information (found on the landing page) as well as information specific to your daughter's grade level and slideshows of school life (found on the Lower School page).

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Stone-Cutter Puppet Show by Ashley, Whitney, & Kaia



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox



Whitney - I felt nervous in the beginning when I was going to be the Narrator because I thought I was going to mess up but we practiced a lot and we had a lot of fun doing it.  I didn't even think of messing up when we performed!  It was easier than I thought it was going to be.  When I was the Stone Cutter at the end I thought it would be complicated to go from Narrator to puppet, but it actually worked out quite well.

Ashley - I liked being the Stone Cutter because he turned into different things and it was really fun.  I liked how the audience gave us a really big applause.  I wish our Springside Sisters could have been there to see it.

Kaia - I am proud of being the spirit and I loved how I put the little fabric tail on my puppet.  I felt good when I swished my hand around with the spirit puppet and I liked all my other characters.  I was thrilled how much work we did in a little amount of time.  I thought it was funny that a lot of people asked us questions when we were done.  I hope my parents are proud of me.

No comments: