A Message from our Communications and Marketing Department

Please know that Springside Chestnut Hill Academy places tremendous value in our communication between home and school. The primary method of sharing information with parents about important events and programs is our weekly Virtual Mailbag (VMB). Please be sure to refer to this electronic newsletter, sent on Friday afternoons, for all-school information (found on the landing page) as well as information specific to your daughter's grade level and slideshows of school life (found on the Lower School page).

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Some thoughts on the holidays by Mrs. Domanska’s Second Grade Class

December, 2013 


Happy Holidays!


CATE:                 The holidays make me feel joyful when I hear 
                             Jingle Bells.  
                             I’m excited for when Santa comes down the chimney!

JADE:                  The holidays to me means spending time with my 
                             family. 

ALEXANDRA:   Christmas is all about love and meeting new people. 
It’s also about singing carols door to door.  People do that to make everybody feel happy.  It makes me feel happy.

AANIKA:            Christmas makes me think of gathering with family. 
It makes me think about the holiday spirit, which is being nice and treating others the way you want to be treated.

MADISON:         The holidays means to me gathering with my family
and talking about our feelings and having special times.  I like it when I get to unwrap all my presents on Christmas and see what they are.

LOUISA:             I like to get to open presents in the morning. 
We sit next to the fire on Christmas and eat dinner together.  
I would like pasta, with candy canes ON the pasta.

MORGAN:          It means happiness.  
                             We get to spend time with friends and family. 

KYLIE:                The holidays are really fun for me because you can
remember all the memories you had with your family.  
You can think about how much they mean to you.

ZOE:                    It’s a time when all families get together, have fun,
open their presents, and drink hot cocoa.

AJ:                        I like opening presents and having fun with my
family and friends.  
       We have the holidays to be thankful.

No comments: